- Would you like to be able to easily and effortlessly step away from your thoughts coming from your ego?
- Would you like to be a more positive person?
- Would you like to be able to stop following the train of negative thoughts by default?
- Would you like to improve your mental health?
- Would you like to improve your well-being?
- Would you like to know how to reprogram your subconscious the way you want?
- Would you like to find positivity more easily?
- But above all, would you like to do all this in a few minutes a day?
If you answered yes, this is for you. I created this program after developing an unconditional attitude of gratitude myself for over 30 years. I had to overcome many obstacles to find gratitude in everything, without exception. I had to accept that there was more than the perception that my ego was reflecting to me, and to reprogram all my ways of thinking and my beliefs. In this program, I help you overcome these obstacles to find gratitude even through tears.
One can only develop a more positive state of mind by developing an attitude of gratitude.
Although I am positive by nature, not letting the thoughts coming from my ego control my state of being, my ego-emotions and my mental space has been probably one of the most important obstacles in my personal journey.
I not only learned to develop an attitude of gratitude; I learned to master an unconditional gratitude attitude.
I learned how to transform my gratitude response, which is often how people express their gratitude, into a true unconditional gratitude attitude, one that does not ask for only positive moments and things to be grateful for.
Each step of this training allows you to move on to the next one. The program is created in such a way that your ego does not interfere (too much).
I give you the how and why of each step.
Are you ready to develop a more positive mindset and take or regain control of your mental space?
I encourage you to take your gratitude beyond thanks.
Dr. Nathalie Turgeon Ph.D.