- Do you feel constantly stressed or anxious?
- Do you feel stressed out about everything and nothing when you know everything is going to be fine?
- Do you feel in a constant state of alert, and it exhausts you and drains your energy?
- Are too many thoughts taking up your mental space?
- Do you need to see clearly quickly or easily?
If you answered yes to one or more questions, I have created this well-being toolbox for you.
Why? Because I am a person that was easily ego-stressed, and it is thanks to these fun and simple exercises that I regained control of my mental space and my stress management over time. I share with you these exercises below.
I am very attentive to my inner Self, and it is by being inspired to follow this or that path that each one of these personal practices became a stress management tool.
And if you are like me, I needed more than only one way to deal with my stress, because when you are in a mental stress mode, you do not take time to think of the ideal solution, so having multiple arrows to my bow was needed.
So here below I share with you my tools or exercises, one per week, which have not only helped me, but which have also helped many of my clients.
Having a positive mindset and not feeding ego-based thoughts is not always easy, and these tools can help you navigate your days and situations with a little more ease.
Too often, we do something without really taking the time to do it mindfully.
I encourage you to take the time... to take time... for your well-being.