Dr Nathalie Turgeon Ph.D.
I invite you to Breathe In (life),
to let go of your ego-based thoughts and vision,
to see from your Soul, and to Love Out
with an unconditional Gratitude Attitude.
Reprogram your mindset one gratitude at a time.
Take back control of your mental space.
Mindfully choose the emotions and
thoughts that you will feed... effortlessly.
Stop your ego from controlling your well-being.
Does this sound like a desire you have for your well-being?
You are not the only person who wants to live in harmony and with your full power and potential.
Did you know that a gratitude attitude will allow you to bridge the gap between now and the dreams you want to achieve?
We all have dreams and sometimes we achieve them despite certain limitations.
- Early 20s, I dreamed of living in the US (I was a nanny in Beverly Hills.)
- I dreamed of having a big family. (I have three beautiful grown children.)
- I dreamed of overcoming my physical limits (I climbed Mt. Washington 3 times, once in solo mode. I ran Toronto-Beloeil, and MTL-NY. I descent -rappel facing down a hotel of 15 floors. All this after my 48th birthday.)
- I dreamed of backpacking Europe despite my age. (I studied in London and left with a suitcase.)
- I dreamed of working abroad. (I went to work on a cruise ship.)
- I dreamed of going to Italy, Palma de Mallorca, the French Riviera (The ship I was assigned to did all these places.)
- I dreamed of touring the UK locally. (I went camping around Scotland before visiting the historical sites of England.)
- I dreamed of experiencing a cruise in luxury as a passenger. (I had a cabin with a balcony overlooking the sea.)
- I dreamed of being self-employed with my own hours and working days. (Check.)
- I dreamed of publishing my books. (I self-published on Amazon.)
- I dreamed of seeing my books in bookstores without a publishing house. (I have a first edited version at Barnes & Nobles, and others.)
- I dreamed of having a Ph.D. (At 50 I went back to school. I did my master's thesis on meditation and my doctoral dissertation on gratitude.)
- I dreamed of having a view of a lake while I worked on continuing the changes I am going through. (There is a lake across the street.)
- I am still following many dreams in motion.
Yes, some dreams included my ego-limitations, but they all helped my progression from one to the next and the more life progresses, the more they are as I wish them with my heart.
Are you tired of trying to cultivate gratitude with affirmations and mantras that don't seem to stick?
Do you feel a need to bring your gratitude practice to another level and not being grateful only when things are going your way?
Did you know that you can turn your gratitude response into a gratitude attitude, by reintegrating gratitude in a very specific and unique way so you can be unconditionally grateful?
Did you know that gratitude can help you close the gap between now and living your dream?
Sign up now and stop allowing your ego-based mind to veil your perceptions.
Who am I ? Dr Nathalie - bio
Week 1 list looks like
Step 1 Reminder
Week 2 list looks like
Step 2 Reminder
Week 3 list looks like
Step 3 Reminder
Week 4 list looks like
The What and Why
Stop limiting your gratitude to ego-positivity.
“This course made me realize that the practice of gratitude is not that difficult to follow, especially when you can start with tangible things. Thank you. I thank Dr. Nathalie Turgeon for this course. ***** Valuable information. Clear explanations. Engaging delivery. Helpful practice activities. Accurate course description. Knowledgeable instructor.”
“Your easy quick exercises helped me when I thought I had nothing to live for. I tried to commit suicide, but when I was sinking, I thought about (…), and I thought about you told me that gratitude is the key. I took those 2 minutes to think about it and I swimmed back that river at 4am because I was not ready to leave. I got out, called the cops, went to the hospital, got help (…). I went back to life because I was grateful to have a mom, I was grateful I felt love at the last moment, grateful for my accomplishments, grateful to have you at that time and grateful to know it was not the time to go. (…) Thank you for helping me to get up.”
Breathe In, let go of your ego-based thoughts and vision, see from your Soul, and Love Out, with an unconditional Gratitude Attitude.
When you integrate gratitude in such a way that it is not just a one-time response to a positive condition, you not only take gratitude beyond thanks, but you establish a new way of thinking that is not under the control of your ego. You open yourself to letting your Inner Self guide you and shine in any circumstance because you know how to choose which thoughts to feed.
- Are you on a mindfulness journey?
- Would you like to be more positive?
- Do you tend to blame others and the world for your negative experiences?
Integrate this effortless unique method that I have created for you from mastering my own Gratitude Attitude over three decades. Find and Be your Authentic Self. Reprogram your ego-based beliefs and patterns through developing a Gratitude Attitude. Start believing that not only you can realize your dreams and life's mission, but you have the right energy to do so.
One month to learn how to turn your gratitude response into a Gratitude Attitude. Four effortless steps, one per week, to learn how to choose positivity over negativity, and see that through clouds there is a beautiful blue sky... if you choose to see it.
You can effortlessly learn how to develop a gratitude attitude and I show you how to do so. This method allows you to find gratitude even when the days are gray and filled with tears, and allows your energy level to slowly increase positively.